Summoner: Does the skeleton thief have intelligence?
DM: From what you can tell, yes.
Summoner: Alright, then I’m going to seduce the skeleton.
DM: What the- okay. Fine. Just roll.
Summoner: *rolls a natural 20* Okay, so that’s gonna be 33 total to seduce the skeleton.
DM: Yknow what. Fuck it. You seduced the skeleton.
a person complaining about puns basically invites every pun enthusiast in the vicinity to come snapping rhythmically from the shadows
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Infinite multiverses and I’m stuck in the one where superheroes are fictional and people kill other people for having different colored skin
i don’t care if you think it’s “improper first date attire” this suit of armor is enchanted and i’m wearing it
thanks for catching that typo. can’t believe i missed it